Thursday 30 August 2012

JAMORAMA REVIEW – BE A LEAD GUITARIST



I am a thirty year old working professional. I can never imagine that I could learn how to play guitar without jamoramas help. For a person like me who spends most of his time at the office, it’s hard to take out time for guitar tuitions. It was as if jamorama was sent from above to help me out.

As a child I always used to fantasize about being a rock star someday. I used to get hypnotized by looking at people playing guitars. Unfortunately for me, my parents didn’t like it. They would never let me learn to play guitar. Since they thought it would disturb my focus from studies, as my father wanted me to be an engineer.

As time passed I got more and more occupied by studies. After I grew up work took most of the part of my focus. But regardless of all this the flame of learning to play guitar was sill present somewhere deep inside me. I had gone out camping with all my office colleagues and we were singing and dancing close to the camp fire. One of my friends named Jerry had brought his guitar along and was playing it so nicely. I never knew he could play such beautifully. On our way back I asked him about his talent and he said he just started playing it about six months ago.

I was astonished to learn that a person like Jerry can learn to play guitar so beautifully and that too in such a short period. It then when I came across Jamorama. Jerry highly recommended it for me. Initially I was not too sure about it, so I thought it would be better to go for a free trial. You won’t believe it but I ended up ordering a full product on the very same day.

Jamorama is in this business for past 6 years. And I think they are doing a wonderful job. Because a person like me, who had no knowledge about playing guitar what so ever can learn it so easily. And the best part is I didn’t have to go anywhere, I could do it by being at the comfort of my home. And another benefit is that I can go at my own desired pace, no rush at all. Of course since I didn’t go for a personal tuition, I saved a great deal of money that I could have spent paying the tuition fee.

You can master your guitar playing skills with the help of easy to use digital book format that Jamorama uses. And it doesn’t matter what time of day you want to do it, all you have to do is just download a lesson to your computer and start practicing. And the best part is that there are so many interactive jam tracks that are professionally recorded. And the video lessons are just awesome.

With Jamorama I can end my lesson whenever I want and just return and start from where I had left. This is such a blessing especially for a working professional like me, who seldom get much time in a day.

Today, it’s about nine months that I have been using Jamorama. I have made tremendous progress and been able to match the pace with my friend Jerry. All my other friends are amazed when they look at me playing that guitar. Thanks to Jamorama for teaching me all those tricky guitar skills, which I use so proudly. Jamorama teaches you almost all the major tricks that are impressive like, Legato, Vibranto, Bending, slide, Pull-offs and many more

Thank you, Jamorama for changing my life and adding so much joy to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment